Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for prospects to engage with LawVu. We’re looking for eager, hungry and focused individuals to join the team and help drive our sales efforts. This person will be focused on generating outbound leads for the sales team as well as qualifying inbound leads.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll be joining the global sales team to help drive new qualified leads for our account executives to close. You’ll work closely with both the marketing and sales team to drive revenue, lead generation efforts and hand off well qualified leads to the Account Executive team
You’ll work closely with the marketing team to test new messaging and fine tune LawVu’s approach to engaging with prospects. As the first point of communication with customers who sign up for a demo a key part of your role will be to facilitate the next meeting by qualifying or disqualifying the client, and setting up a demonstration with an Account Executive. As an SDR, you’ll be engaging outbound targets via email and calls on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable managing a high volume of outbound calls and emails on a daily basis
- Conducting qualification of prospects for the LawVu sales process to ensure you’re scheduling the best demonstrations with the designated Account Executive
- Handover of prospects’ pain points/business case to LawVu’s sales team with detailed notes in Salesforce CRM (Salesforce.com) system up to date at all times (experience with a CRM is definitely a plus)
- Research industries to understand current trends and unique challenges, and lead strategic outreach into high-value companies in that industry to drive interest and leads for LawVu
- Design compelling messaging based on a thorough understanding of LawVu’s features and benefits, and a diverse knowledge of each company’s unique attributes
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an SDR
- Outbound experience of account planning/prioritisation, researching and outbound prospecting an added bonus
- Experience with Outreach and Salesforce and Zoominfo is preferable
- Have a high sense of work ethic, integrity a kind personality along with an adaptable mindset to deal with the dynamics of startup life
- Ability to hold conversations with key decision makers is essential
- Ability to translate client pain points into a possible product solution
- Great communication skills both written and spoken
- Previous experience in qualifying and disqualifying prospects suitability and translating to Account Executives
- Ability to build rapport on calls very quickly
- Data- driven and Process-driven in your approach to work
- Growth mindset and someone who is always learning and wants to develop into a top performing sales person
- Happy to share ideas, collaborate globally and consistently self develop
- This person is a team first mentality and prioritises the team’s success first and foremost
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's most trusted and complete software platform for in-house legal teams.