This job is no longer accepting applications.
⭐️ Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Henchman.
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made!
Henchman is a breeze of fresh air in a sector that almost missed the digital boat but is now ready to jump aboard. The idea is simple: we suggest relevant clauses to lawyers while drafting contacts within their Microsoft Word environment, creating the fastest contract drafting experience ever made. Despite our small company size, our ambitions are big. By 2026 we want 10.000 lawyers to use Henchman on a daily basis. To get there, we’re looking for people who fit our bill: at Henchman, we’re serious about our jobs, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re humble, open and constructive. We grow together as a team and always focus on the user.
⭐️ We live by our values ⭐️
We are all potential experts.
The mark of an expert isn't just found on a piece of paper.
Expertise comes from spending time in your ‘zone of genius’.
Do not waste time becoming an expert in ‘monkey work’.
Do not spend resources on tasks that do not require self-improvement.
Learn from fellow experts in the making.
Do not limit yourself to operating within your own mental space.
We believe technology should work for the user and not the other way around;
focus on the user and all else will follow.
We will raise the bar. We do not settle for “we can’t”.
We will change what experts expect from their technology.
About the role
If you’re a vibrant, high-energy, natural multi-tasker and the idea of a busy, varied operations role excites you, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll be a detail-oriented individual with strong organisational skills, love juggling multiple tasks at once and feel at home in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You’ll be a strong communicator both in writing and verbally, are able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- Team and culture ops
- Working cross-functionally to determine areas for improvement within the business and implementing systems and processes to ensure that things run smoothly
- Office Management
- Leading ISO certification and SOC task force and process
- Support marketing operationally in the events we organise and attend
- Financial support (and forecasting)
Traits and Skills
You might be a good fit if the following describes you:
- Minimum 3 years prior operations and/or office manager experience preferably in a startup
- ISO experience is a big plus
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to act confidently within a team and the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- An superstar all-rounder who’s a team player, a problem solver and natural fixer always on the hunt for the right solution to the challenge at hand, however big or small
- A continuous learner always keen to take on new tasks, and learn to use new software
- A dynamic and adaptable personality - you bring your heart and soul
- A doer with drive and ambition to get things done and see results
⭐️ The package ⭐️
- Unlimited payed holiday
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility to work remote, from where you want
- Flexdesk at the Meetdistrict in Ghent, Brussel & Antwerp
- The necessary equipment for you to do your best work (Noise Cancelling Headphones, a Macbook Pro, secondary screen, etc.).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made