Strategy Transformation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mishcon is part way through a 10-Year Vision to technologically transform the way we work. The result is a portfolio of change work that has seen the introduction of new - more sophisticated - tools and a body of research and development looking into future solutions.
Our Transformation Manager role sits as part of our Strategy Team to collaborate with our core capabilities such as Data Science, Development, Technology, Communications, Academy to deliver against the business' change needs. The transformation manager will be responsible for delivering all stages of change work - from leading the initial concept work, business case sign-off, pilot, rollout and transitioning a change into BAU operations.
This role will involve working very closely withour most senior stakeholders and business unit teams to ensure the right stakeholders are making the right decisions in order to deliver against the firm's ambitions.
In the context of the above job profile, successful candidates are expected:
Drive solution design:
- Facilitate the definition of the scope of work of any early concept work with the business units impacted.
- Ensure all research and development / concept work efforts are well communicated and fit within a well understood problem space.
- Drive solution design work through to early decision points to ensure we draw conclusions on whether to continue the investment of time and/or funds.
Facilitation of the business case process:
- Define the requirements of a business case for all change work that has an impact on our core business and/or effort that cuts across multiple business units.
- Facilitate workshops that feed into the business case process - culminating in a decision to proceed or stand down effort.
- Creation of and presentation of a business case to senior stakeholders for approval.
Deliver the business outcomes required via the planning and control of change programmes:
- Design programmes of work that will deliver the required benefits.
- Perform change impact assessments.
- Lead on the creation and management of an appropriate delivery plan.
- Control and manage roll-out efforts and support for the business.
- Work with project managers to manage escalated dependencies, risks and issues.
- Creation of a benefits realisation strategy to last from pilot to transition into BAU.
- Decommission change effort post-delivery and benefits realisation.
Provide programme leadership on change that impacts at a firm-level:
- Facilitate senior engagement to ensure that interrelated work is managed effectively.
- Provide leadership to capability teams involved in the programme.
- Advise on projects and programmes run by small teams to ensure the achieve the right outcomes.
- Manage overall budget - including multi-year forecasting where necessary.
- 2/3+ years' experience , ideally in management consultancy
- Track record of delivering multiple programmes or large-scale projects with numerous streams
- Experience managing complex interdependencies
- Experience of working at Executive level, managing demanding stakeholders with differing objectives
- Experience managing business change initiatives
- Excellent team player;
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels;
- Excellent influencing skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to effectively manage own workload;
- Commercial mind-set;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Resilient and calm under pressure;
- Adaptable and flexible approach;
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's business. But it's personal.