Senior Product Manager
Lexion is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help us build the next generation of software for legal teams, powered by cutting edge AI. As the first full-time PM on the team, you’ll be working closely with the CEO and CTO to execute on the product vision and roadmap. We’re looking for a candidate who has worked closely with engineering teams and customers building B2B SaaS software, is comfortable thinking through and communicating detailed requirements, driving product features based on customer needs, and owning significant parts of the product roadmap. As an accomplished PM, you will have deep empathy for customer problems, a natural curiosity to understand the market and competition, and the ability to synthesize these into proposals for creating winning solutions. You’ll be working with an incredibly accomplished engineering and machine-learning team that hails from top-tier companies. If you are a top performer, and looking for a high growth business with a killer product and fantastic team, please apply.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the legal software domain and customer problems.
- Proposing solutions that will delight customers, drive engagement, and grow revenue.
- Engaging with customers to validate and de-risk proposed improvements.
- Developing well prioritized and scoped roadmaps with direction from the CEO and CTO.
- Thinking through and writing detailed requirements in collaboration with engineers.
- Creating high level UX mocks as a key part of defining features.
- Delivering exceptional product experiences by testing and measuring that goals are met.
- Working with marketing, sales, and customer success to position products for success.
Qualities we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally in B2B software.
- Experience in delivering products from conception to production.
- Pride and enthusiasm for creating delightful experiences and happy users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, evidenced by high quality written requirements docs, and the ability to respectfully debate and promote ideas.
- The ability to quickly create and update high level UX mockups to communicate needs.
- Critical thinking to decide between competing customer requests, business needs, engineering challenges, and competitive threats.
- Strong organizational skills to manage complex projects across stakeholders.
- A strong affinity for metrics and analytics to measure success and help make decisions.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases.
- Not required, but a background in writing software or UX design is beneficial.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Build category-defining products.
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match.
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k plan.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.