Senior Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lexion is seeking an Account Executive to grow the business. You will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation to close, both by prospecting and targeting key accounts from scratch, as well as taking a steady funnel of incoming leads and helping organizations.
We are looking for individuals who can help in-house legal teams, sales orgs, and finance teams understand the value that Lexion can provide: gain insights about what’s in their contracts, measure the productivity of legal departments, and scale their business and legal operations.
You will be the primary contact with the customer and have the responsibilities of, demoing Lexion, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating the sales process, and negotiating contracts. This position works closely with the rest of the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
You’re comfortable communicating with senior business leaders and C-suite executives, while managing a large funnel, and working within a team environment. You will be meeting with legal and operations professionals looking to improve the management of their contracts and scale their legal operations.
Successful candidates must be solution-focused, customer-centric, data-driven, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Work full-cycle deals from prospecting to demo to close.
- Research and target in-house legal teams at mid-sized companies.
- Develop and deploy a diverse prospecting strategy focused on building relationships.
- Learn and demonstrate Lexion to new prospective customers.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Record and document all sales activities in a CRM.
Qualities we look for:
- Minimum of 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience selling to users and decision makers in the mid-market space, ideally to a G&A function such as legal, HR, or accounting/finance.
- Experience selling “transactional” SaaS product(s), where ACVs are $15k-$50k with 30-60 day sales cycles.
- Strong drive to win deals and create happy customers.
- Ability to understand the product you are selling as an expert.
- Well organized, and you know how to qualify, prioritize, and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership qualities we can use as we keep growing.
- Strong understanding of how to outbound prospect with or without a dedicated territory.
- Track record of forecasting accurately and have strong pipeline management skills.
- Experience with CRM tools and sales engagement platforms (such as Hubspot and Outreach) for effective pipeline management.
- Experience working closely with BDRs.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Effortless contract management.