Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ContractPodAi® is one of the fastest growing legal technology start-up businesses in the world. Our proprietary software product brings substantial efficiencies to the legal function of major and international businesses across all sectors. Our customers comprise global brands from all industries and in every continent.
The Marketing Operations Manager is a key member of the marketing team, and as a member of that team, responsible for driving profitable growth through business and operational efficiencies. This is a new role, the first dedicated position in a drive toward a more mature Revenue Operations function supporting all revenue-producing teams in the organization. While the core focus will be triaging, tuning and training our demand engine, the interlocks with sales, sales operations, and our full revenue tech stack are crucial.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve operational barriers and challenges to revenue engine optimization, with a keen focus on marketing and demand generation
- Participate as a key member of the governance team overseeing the creation and maintenance of an integrated, robust and efficient revenue process
- Participate as a key member in data health and hygiene initiatives to improve marketing performance, sales execution, and reporting reliability
- Lead or contribute significantly to the growth, integration and reliability of existing and potential technologies toward a mature revenue technology stack
- Primary ownership of Marketo and integrated systems, teaming with sales and IT to determine best ownership and governance structure for the entire revenue tech stack
- Drive reliable reporting on demand generation, progression, and resolution throughout the entire funnel, delivering dashboards, insight and analysis for varying levels of constituents throughout the organization
- As a part of the marketing team, deliver marketing success metrics including maximizing return on marketing investment, optimizing customer acquisition cost, and improving funnel conversion rates
- Develop the rules of engagement and service-level agreements required to ensure consistency and effectiveness across the demand gen team
- Work across the organization collaboratively, interlocking with marketing, sales, customer success, product, IT, finance, and vendors/agencies, as well as their respective operations teams
- 5+ years marketing and/or sales operations experience required
- Hands-on, administrative-level chops in Marketo (preferred), or leading MAS or CRM systems
- B2B software/SaaS experience ideal
- B2B marketing domain knowledge, particularly in demand generation workflows, funnel management and marketing best practices
Skills / Behaviors
- Highly organized and self-directed; able to maximize personal contribution without someone else defining the path
- Good time management and strong project management; able to quickly assess work required, prioritize deliverables, engage buy-in or support, and meet deadlines
- Adjustable communicator, able to dive deep into technical details or summarize for an executive audience, depending on audience
- Ability to create and cultivate strong cross-functional relationships inside/outside the team and organization
- Consultative, helping constituents analyze and interpret data/results and apply those to functional improvement initiatives
- Fast learner, even faster ‘fail-er’, yet comfortable working with ambiguity; someone who can build the car without the manual
- Detail-oriented enough to produce and validate the ‘what’ while analytical and critical enough to understand the ‘why’
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Supporting the full spectrum of in-house legal team needs with One Legal Platform.