This job is no longer accepting applications.
ContractPodAi® is one of the fastest growing legal technology start-up businesses in the world. Our proprietary software product brings substantial efficiencies to the legal function of major and international businesses across all sectors. Our customers comprise global brands from all industries and in every continent.
The Legal Engineer is a technologically adept individual who sees the opportunity to improve legal processes with the intelligent use of technology.
- Legal engineering, workflow automation, contract assembly and contract automation implementations for all customers.
- Assisting the Head of Legal Transformation and Associate Director build and deliver ContractPodAi legal transformation plans for new customers.
- Assisting the Implementation team where required. This includes onsite training and workshops.
- Supporting machine learning and AI initiatives in relation to ContractPodAi’s current and future developments.
- Understanding the customer’s requirements in relation to Ai output and executing the same using ContractPodAi
- Understanding the customer’s requirements in relation to workflows and executing the same using ContractPodAi.
- Understanding the customer’s “gap” from current process to the future process and come up with creative ways to resolve them.
- Working closely with the customer to ensure that the Ai software is functioning correctly and meeting their requirements
- Be agile and responsive to the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Assisting the Associate Director in all matters relating to legal engineering and legal design.
- Law Degree (LLB Hons or equivalent)
- Have experience working in legal services including the drafting and negotiating contracts and preferably with an IT background
- Be able to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources and build systems and reports that solve business problems
- Have experience working with practice/case management systems to improve existing systems and develop new processes that increase productivity
- Be articulate, knowledgeable and have excellent presentation skills
- Have strong organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Demonstrable fluency in working with different types of legal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Supporting the full spectrum of in-house legal team needs with One Legal Platform.