Legal Process Server
Work when you want – Earn what you need!
Delivering Legal Documents in your area with ABC Legal Services allows you to have a flexible schedule and take on as much or as little work as you want. We give you the training and tools you need, including an industry-leading mobile app that allows you to claim jobs, map your stops, and track your pay.
Who is ABC Legal?
We are a premier legal services company operating nation-wide. Our clients are banks and law firms, but we are governed by the courts and the rules of civil procedure. We value honesty and accuracy, and are looking for organized, independent, and personable people to deliver legal documents in all 50 states.
What's the Key to Process Server Success?
- Be organized
- Plan your route
- Go when people are likely to be home
- Be pleasant and personable with the people you meet and to whom you deliver documents
Successful Process Servers work independently, have an entrepreneurial mindset, take pride in their work, and love to connect with people. Whether you're looking for a full-time career or a part-time gig, serving legal documents with ABC offers the perfect opportunity for a flexible schedule outside of a traditional office setting.
What do you need to be a Process Server?
- Must be a Licensed, Registered or Certified Process Server, or be willing to become one in your area of service
- Must have your own reliable transportation, valid driver's license and insurance
- Tech savvy – iPhone/iPad or Android smart device and ability to work within a mobile app
- Ability to scan and print documents
- Ability to work variable hours -- Early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Experience in process serving or related work is helpful, but not required
The Perks of Process Serving!
Process Servers benefit from many advantaged by contracting with ABC Legal Services, including:
- Flexible schedule – work when you want, as much as you want
- Flexible service area – Set your own service areas and claim jobs right on our app
- Competitive wages – Earn fair wages for each job you attempt and resolve
- Mobile capability – Claim jobs, map out your stops and track your pay all through our app
- Support – Have all your questions answered by our knowledgeable support team