Lathrop GPM, one of the nation's leading law firms, has an immediate opening for a Docketing Coordinator. Lathrop GPM is a full-service, Am Law 200 law firm with offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Jefferson City, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Overland Park, St. Cloud, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a professional, challenging, yet comfortable hybrid working environment. This position could work from our Kansas City, MO; Minneapolis, MN; Chicago, IL; or St. Louis, MO location.
The Docketing Coordinator will coordinate the litigation, trust and estates and corporate case teams/matters docketing at the firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Enters matter deadlines into docketing software along with other information as requested by case teams
· Generates docketing reports for case teams and others in firm management as requested
· Acts as liaison between Litigation Support and the firm’s Technology Services department related to the docketing software and related technology
· Coordinates with and acts as liaison with the firm’s Information Governance department regarding matter transfers out of the firm
· Coordinates with firm’s Human Resources department regarding personnel changes to manage docketing profiles
· Coordinates the archival of legal teams hosted data
· Assists legal teams with special projects and related needs
· Provides regular updates to the Director - Litigation Support regarding status of assigned projects
· Other duties as assigned
· A four-year degree in relevant field; 3-5 years of directly relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Prior experience as a paralegal or legal administrative assistant is preferred.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and have an understanding of litigation procedures and processes and sound technology skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to use good judgment under pressure and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities
· Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to think rationally and analytically
· Must have ability to interact effectively and efficiently with all levels within the firm
We celebrate and support diversity and the benefits it brings to our workplaces, clients and communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the employment policy and practice of Lathrop GPM to recruit and hire employees without discrimination because of race, color, sex, gender, religion, age, national origin, military status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law.
Lathrop GPM LLP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a professional, challenging, yet comfortable working environment. Lathrop GPM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of Lathrop GPM without prior approval from the HR Manager will be considered unsolicited and the property of Lathrop GPM.
EOE/M/F/D/V NO PHONE CALLS