Associate Contract Analyst
About the job
The Associate Contract Analyst delivers exceptional support, maintains contract integrity, and is flexible balancing risk management against customer needs. This role supports the Sales cycle, including contract generation and review, helping to foster quality legal review for internal and external customers. This position requires regular interaction across all departments and all levels of employees in order to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Review contracts for risk management and service needs including compliance with predetermined guidelines, including indemnity/liability, early termination on contracts with high support costs, penalty clauses, OEM proprietary licensing restrictions, and payment terms.
- Understand Park Place’s evolving services and products and participate in contract development.
- Prepare and submit transactional paperwork for customers, vendors, etc.
- Draft contract language that meets company standards and customer needs
- Work to manage risks within the parameters set by the company.
- Escalate all items that require approvals for deviations from standard terms.
- Maintain legal files appropriately and logically.
- Participate in process improvement identification and implementation.
- Perform legal research and analyze results.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years’ transactional law experience: technology company, law office, or professional services experience, preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite with advanced skills and database experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and congeniality.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively with others – both onsite and remote sites.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience using contract management systems, software, and policies implemented by Park Place Technologies.
- Understands legal and financial risks and implications of contracts, including the entire Sales to Invoice contracting process.
- JD is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paralegal degree or experience required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-877-778-8707.
Park Place Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Park Place Technologies has an in-house recruiting team that focuses exclusively on the hiring needs of our company. We are not currently accepting additional third-party agreements or unsolicited resumes. If you would like to be considered as a preferred partner with Park Place Technologies, please submit your detailed information to email@example.com. Any CVs submitted directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited and become the property of Park Place Technologies.