Legal Contract Technology Analyst
Under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with LGR Program Managers and Product Owners, to continually improve technologies and processes.
- Perform and facilitate testing from end user perspective for system upgrades and new functionality, and report and prioritize defects so they can be resolved before go-live.
- Create easy to understand workflows, trainings and tools to support legal end users.
- Support end users continually by being an expert in their processes and systems beyond Go-live.
- Provide prompt Go-live support by answering questions, helping end users navigate through systems, and reporting issues to the project team for prompt resolution.
- Gather and organize large volume of existing contract template content in support of migration to new contract management system
- Review a large number of contract templates to identify repetitive sections, as well as unique sections, and define rules where variations would be triggered
- Assist with a variety of projects including migrating template agreements from acquired company into Adobe's contract system
- Gather data on existing contract relationships, organize and curate with appropriate metadata tags, and validate the information for import into new contract management system
- Other projects as assigned
Experience & Skills
- Approachable and collaborative attitude with end users and technical teams
- Creative mindset and ability to focus on solutions where others see barriers
- Ability to clearly communicate issues and solutions to both legal end users and technical teams
- Project management experience
- Contract Lifecycle Management System (CLM) experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel, Word, Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to follow projects through to completion
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new software tools
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
Please Fill This Details For Submission
Candidate's name: Phone number: Email address: Skype ID Visa status (With validity): Current location: Willing to relocate: Availability for interview: Expected salary/rate: Notice period: Highest education (Including date) Reason for change: Communication: LinkedIn Profile: If Ex-TechM Employee required ID NO: Reporting Manager: Project name: Exit reason: Last 3 Months rating:
Anil Kumar Barnwal
Ph. No.-7324521006 Ext. No.-440/Direct- (516)734-9272