LegalTech company seeks an Account Executive based out of Orange County, CA with an interest in selling SaaS and a great work ethic to join its sales team.
This is a full time position and will require a minimum of 40+ hours per week. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UniCourt is a leader in making court data more accessible and useful with our Legal Data as a Service (LDaaS). We provide real-time access to court data through our APIs and online app for business development and intelligence, litigation analytics, litigation tracking, case research, investigations, background checks, due diligence, compliance, underwriting, machine learning models, and process automation.
We provide access to court data from state and federal courts to a diverse list of clients, including Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw firms and industries such as legal, insurance, finance, investigations, government, education, nonprofits, and consumers.
UniCourt is a legal technology company focused on using technology to unlock the potential of legal data. We are based in both California and Mangalore, India and our team includes legal professionals, data scientists, physicists, computer engineers, and sales and marketing professionals. We are looking to add an accomplished Account Executive to our sales team and scale sales of the industry-leading software we build. To learn more about UniCourt, our products and services, and our mission, you can check out our website and our blog and find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About the Job
UniCourt is seeking an energetic Account Executive who is a self-starter and has a passion for building relationships with both existing and prospective customers. The Account Executive is responsible for driving new business revenue through the sales of UniCourt products, services, data, and content to Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw Firms.
This role requires the Account Executive to originate, grow, and manage enterprise subscriptions across diverse industries such as legal, insurance, finance, investigations, government, education, and nonprofits. We are looking for a team-player who is excited to work alongside smart sales, marketing, and support professionals to achieve both individual and team targets and ensure an amazing client experience.
This position will report to the VP of Sales and Senior Sales Manager at the Tustin, California office location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving individual and team sales targets where applicable.
- Originate, follow up, and close leads and opportunities from sales campaigns. 50+ contacts per day required (calls, chats, emails) with all activities being documented in CRM.
- Probe and understand customer needs using a consultative approach to identify and anticipate issues and then provide the most suitable product (solution).
- Post sales follow up with customers to check on product satisfaction, address questions, check app usage, and proactively look for upsell opportunities.
- Available to customers and main point of contact for sales and product questions.
- Required to develop and maintain good, long term relationships with customers.
- Assist and collaborate with team members in originating, following up, closing, and servicing customers.
- Provide timely responses to customers and ensure turn around time on calls, chats, and emails is met.
- Document and relay customer product feedback and stay attuned to changes and market trends in the legal tech space.
- 2+ years in consultative sales generating new business.
- A four-year college degree (B.S. or B.A), no exceptions.
- Must be self motivated and have a strong sense of proprietorship.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with sales software tools (CRM, etc.) and Google and Microsoft business products (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
- Must be flexible and fungible based on market developments.
- Ability to travel and attend industry trade shows and conferences.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in SaaS or legal tech sales.
- Candidates who hold a law degree.
- Prior experience in the legal industry (law firm, consulting, legal tech, legal support).
- Prior experience using legal research apps, APIs, or other legal or technical tools.
- Prior experience in system integrations and implementations.
- UniCourt requires the Account Executive position to report in person at the Tustin, California office location, initially no remote working.
- UniCourt is a dog friendly office. Those who are not comfortable around dogs or who have dog allergies should be advised that there are typically multiple dogs roaming the office at any given time.
- UniCourt is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate in favor of or against anyone based on age, race, religion, gender, ethnicity or any other legally protected class. Job description, duties and hours are subject to change. This is an at-will position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.