Growth Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Head of Marketing; the Growth Marketing Manager will define, plan and communicate Kira’s market segmentation, product positioning & messaging, product launch strategy, competitive and marketplace analysis, and support sales enablement initiatives. In this role you will lead essential cross-functional communication between marketing, sales and product teams, and provide strategic direction and recommendations to these teams. You live for a fast-paced work environment and consistently go above and beyond to get the job done each and every time. Our market is rapidly changing and growing, and our strategy will be continually evolving; to be successful, you will need to be able to constantly re-evaluate and provide cross functional teams with positioning required to inform marketing campaigns, sales enablement assets across multiple verticals.
You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for detail, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You’re flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, and managing multiple projects at a time. You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are able to support cross functional initiatives.
What you will be doing
- Analyze market trends, competitive intelligence and qualitative & quantitative research data, to establish insights that drive market/product requirements
- Interact with customers and prospective customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Master the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases of our products to create and execute segmentation, messaging & positioning and go-to-market strategies for newly developed products & features
- Continuously test market hypothesis via tests & experiments, define success metrics and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to execute
- Prepare and deliver sales enablement resources and training materials to carrying out educational sessions in person and online
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams with the end goal of driving customer acquisition, adoption and retention through impactful product-led programs, campaigns and sales enablement initiatives
What you bring (Don't worry if you don't have all the experience - we are really looking for capability)
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B SaaS growth or product marketing
- Strong understanding of business software in BPM, ERP, CRM, contract management, or related fields. Comfortable with and able to understand technical topics. Experience with API driven products is a plus.
- Experience and success driving growth through market experimentation and product-led customer acquisition strategies
- Ability to distill complex inputs into actionable plans
- Instinctively data-driven; able to select appropriate metrics, and then measure and manage to them
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft strategic go to market plans and work with internal stakeholders on development through to execution
- Experience developing internal training and enablement projects: toolkit materials, in-person training sessions, talk tracks, objection handles, FAQs, retention tests, demonstrations etc.
- Strong ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with strong business acumen and end-to-end project ownership
Your application has been successfully submitted.