Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hello there, we’re Henchman.
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made!
Henchman is a breeze of fresh air in a sector that almost missed the digital boat but is now ready to jump aboard. The idea is simple: we suggest relevant clauses to lawyers while drafting contacts within their Microsoft Word environment, creating the fastest contract drafting experience ever made. Despite our small company size, our ambitions are big. By 2026 we want 10.000 lawyers to use Henchman on a daily basis. To get there, we’re looking for people who fit our bill: at Henchman, we’re serious about our jobs, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re humble, open and constructive. We grow together as a team and always focus on the user.
⭐️ Your profile ⭐️
- You will be a good fit to join the CS team at Henchman if you:
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for Henchman product releases
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
⭐️ The package ⭐️
- Unlimited payed holiday
- Competitive compensation packages
- 5% commission on every upsell deal
- Flexibility to work remote, from where you want
- Flexdesk at the Meetdistrict in Ghent, Brussel & Antwerp
- The necessary equipment for you to do your best work (Noise Cancelling Headphones, a Macbook Pro, secondary screen, etc.).
- Car & fuel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made