This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hello there, we’re Henchman.
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made!
Henchman is a breeze of fresh air in a sector that almost missed the digital boat but is now ready to jump aboard. The idea is simple: we suggest relevant clauses to lawyers while drafting contacts within their Microsoft Word environment, creating the fastest contract drafting experience ever made. Despite our small company size, our ambitions are big. By 2026 we want 10.000 lawyers to use Henchman on a daily basis. To get there, we’re looking for people who fit our bill: at Henchman, we’re serious about our jobs, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re humble, open and constructive. We grow together as a team and always focus on the user.
⭐️ Requirements ⭐️
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as React.js.
- Knowledge of SQL and how to write high-performance queries.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Dutch native level speaker or fluent in English.
⭐️ The package ⭐️
- Unlimited payed holiday
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility to work remote, from where you want
- Flexdesk at the Meetdistrict in Ghent, Brussel &amp;amp; Antwerp
- The necessary equipment for you to do your best work (Noise Cancelling Headphones, a Macbook Pro, secondary screen, etc.).
Eagerness to learn, attitude, and enthusiasm are more important than ticking the boxes though. Even if not all desired requirements are met, but you're very excited about the role, we want to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made