Sales Development Representative
Job Type: Sales, Marketing, Digital Media, Social Media, Lead Generation
Brief Intro: matters+ is mission control for the modern in-house legal function, offering an ecosystem of data reporting and matter management tools allowing lawyers to effectively oversee the thousands of matters that pass through their department every year. The role will suit an entrepreneurial graduate, excited by the prospect of helping to grow a business with a keen interest in digital media marketing and engagement with potential customers.
We are an early-stage start-up that is growing incredibly quickly and we would love you to be a part of the journey.
Please find more information at www.mattersplus.com
Role Responsibilities: You will be responsible for managing the initial 0-30% of the sales pipeline across all prospects. This will include:
· Identifying leads through detailed market research and managing inbound lead channels
· Qualifying these leads with the view to booking and delivering product demonstrations
· Partnering with senior colleagues within Commercial Development to build your pipeline and set achievable goals. You will report directly to the Commercial Development Manager.
· Managing the Matters+ social media channels.
· Exploring ways to improve prospect engagement with the matters+ product through digital marketing.
· Degree educated (graduated within the last 5 years is desirable but not essential).
· Right to work in the UK.
· Strong interest in digital media client engagement.
· Consultative and professional nature.
· Ambitious self-starter with the motivation to help grow a client base.
· Hungry to build a career in a startup environment with a view to help build the team.
· Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential.
· £22,000 salary.
· Commission scheme (OTE) introduced subject to performance.
· Company laptop and phone.
· Truly unlimited potential for progression through the company.
· Opportunity to grow an early-stage startup in the legal technology space.
· Build your network with C-Suite legal professionals from day one.
Location: Remote-based role.
Next Steps: If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com (Commercial Development Manager) with a brief introduction about you and what interests you about the role. We will then get back to you to arrange an initial discussion with a member of the Commercial Development team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.