Customer Success Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Customer Success Specialist will help drive InCloudCounsel’s efforts to deliver value to its customers through a fund obligation management solution called Insight. The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for managing the onboarding process for new customers and ensuring that our customers are able to achieve positive business outcomes throughout their partnership with InCloudCounsel.
The Customer Success Specialist will report directly to the VP of Insight at InCloudCounsel, and the package includes a competitive base salary, equity, and full benefits. The preferred location for this role is Chicago.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Customer onboarding: facilitate a smooth and efficient onboarding process for new customers including scoping, timeline, budget, training, and consulting on configuration options
- Relationship management: seek to accurately understand and proactively meet customer needs; establish a foundation of trust and partnership in relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Adoption planning: Develop, communicate, and execute adoption plans; consult the customer to meet individual needs and timelines, mitigate potential risks, and align to business priorities
- Process optimization: map out the customer journey and help constantly improve the company’s customer-facing processes
- Measurement and reporting: identify key customer success metrics; track and report on these over time to measure success
- Experience: 1+ years in a relevant customer success, or project management role
- Written/verbal communication: ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders - legal, IT, executives
- Relationship management skills: skill at building rapport with customers and ability to proactively exceed customer expectations
- Teaching skills: expertise in distilling complex technical concepts into digestible customer-facing communication and training
- Attention to detail: immaculate written and verbal communication; typos are spotted from a mile away
- Industry interest: experience with and/or interest in legal contracts and legal technology is a plus
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Free yourself from routine legal work.