Growth Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a growth data analyst, your job is simply to accelerate our growth through the use of data. How exactly this is done, will, to a large extent be up to you, but will include helping stakeholders in other departments such as marketing, sales and product make better decisions through the use of data. You will work closely with our analytics engineer to ensure we have the data we need in our data warehouse and our BI-tool. Together with our analytics engineer, you will form our new analytics team. As you will develop a deep understanding of business opportunities and challenges, you will be an integral part of setting a data strategy and prioritizing projects. You will report to the CTO.
YOUR TASKS MAY INCLUDE
- Setting KPI:s together with business stakeholders
- Answer questions through in-depth analysis
- Build reports in Qlik Sense
- Present insights and recommend actions based on analysis
- Set requirements for tracking new data points
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced analyst with a high degree of business acumen that has worked in similar roles before. You have previous experience in driving growth with the use of data analysis. As this is a new role at Lexly, you have to be able to take ownership of forming your role. You are a good communicator making data understandable for the business. You can understand the pain points of business stakeholders and how data can help them solve their problems. You also have the technical skills necessary to produce insights, such as SQL.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU´LL NEED TO BE
- At least 4+ years of experience from working in similar roles
- Used to work with SQL
- Genuinely interested in growing a company with data
- Proactive and self-driven
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Experience building reporting in BI-tools, preferably Qlik Sense
- Extensive experience producing insights that have a business impact
- Experience with A/B testing and similar experimental methods
- Great communication skills
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in data modelling
- Experience using Python or R for data analysis
- Previously worked with analytics in a startup
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Location: central Stockholm
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to also work remotely
- Startdate: Immediately
- Scope: full time (Monday – Friday)
- Job type: Permanent / Fixed-term employment
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.