This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
ClauseBase is a Legal Tech start-up based in Belgium that provides advanced document drafting software to law firms, legal departments, and commercial teams worldwide. Our paradigm-shifting technology is quickly changing the possibilities of document automation and the way lawyers do business.
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated Legal Engineer who is eager to join a rising star in the Legal Tech sector.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers in making the most of the extensive possibilities of the ClauseBase platform. This means the ClauseBase team will prepare you to become a document automation expert in record time, capable of automating complex documents and training our clients’ users to do the same.
As a resident Legal Engineer at ClauseBase, you will be able to work directly with our clients and bring real contributions to their digital transformation.
If you are tech-savvy young lawyer interested in an alternative legal career, then this is the position for you!
What we offer
- A vibrant start-up environment that allows you room to develop and grow your unique skillset as a professional
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of legal services innovation
- Super flexible working hours and a fully remote team
- Intellectually challenging work
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Possibility to quickly rise through the ranks and establish yourself as a leader
- Opportunity to receive bonuses and/or long-term participation rewards as the company grows
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A keen eye for detail and fine print
- Ability to clearly and concisely explain complex issues
- Fluency in Dutch or French and English
- A legal degree with a strong academic track record
- Experience engaging with leads, prospects, and clients
- Interest in the intersection of law and technology
- Ability to work independently and in a fully-remote environment
- Fluency in any additional European languages
- Basic programming experience
- Experience drafting and/or negotiating legal documents
- Prior experience in client-facing roles
- Experience as a tutor or other teaching-oriented role
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Stop typing. Start drafting.