Talent Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
Jus Mundi is a search engine for international law and arbitration. Global legal professionals use Jus Mundi’s AI-powered technology to efficiently deliver thorough legal research and due diligence with full confidence.
Our mission is to provide easy & the most comprehensive access to international law & arbitration to strengthen the international rule of law.
Jus Mundi is used by leading international law firms, governments and corporates worldwide.
What we are looking for
Beyond the skills and work experience listed on a resume, Jus Mundi is interested in finding someone ambitious, curious, go-getter, but still humble. We take responsibility for good & bad things (no passing the blame).
Building trust with each other is crucial for us, and we work pretty hard to protect that trust.
We are primarily looking for candidates who are eager to participate in the company’s evolution and become a part of a multicultural team composed of people from several different countries and backgrounds.
Good to know
- You will be onboarded by all teams so that you understand everyone’s responsibilities & roles.
- We offer a good BSPCE plan (employee shares) to employees.
- Partial remote possible.
Jus Mundi is looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team in Paris and partially remotely. We sponsor visas.
We are a very fast-growing company. Our team is going to get bigger pretty quickly and we really want to keep the team’s magic touch as it is today: a perfect mix of entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative trust, care, and open-mindedness.
As a TAM, you’ll play an essential role in the growth of the team. You will attract, source and recruit the best international talents who embody and perpetuate our values and mindset.
You will join a young, dynamic and international team of 26 people!
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Work hand-in-hand with the managers to define recruitment needs and write the job offers.
- Publish, update and follow-up our job offers.
- Source/headhunt potential talents through Linkedin and other relevant jobboards.
- Analyze applications and make screen-calls to check if the person fits the team values & mindset in order to submit a relevant shortlist to the hiring managers.
- Coordinate the complete recruitment process (organization of interviews, communication with candidates & managers)
- Define the recruitment strategy to hire the best profiles: choose the most relevant recruitment channels depending on the position, propose new tools (ATS, job boards…)/process to improve our recruitment process.
- Define recruitment KPIs to track and constantly improve your work.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research
- High level of responsibility and autonomy in an international and motivating work environment.
- Flexible remote working arrangement.
- English speaking team with an international atmosphere within the team.
You wish to join a multicultural, fast-paced team where collaboration is key.
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter in a fast-paced environment (in a start-up/scale-up or in a recruitment agency).
- You had previous experience in Tech and/or Sales recruitment.
- Organizational skills: You are a multitasking person and you know how to organize your daily workload. You are an enthusiastic team player, autonomous, proactive and rigorous.
- Communication skills: You’ll be our ambassador, and you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Your French and English are perfect (written & spoken) as you’ll recruit international talents and you’ll work in an English-speaking team. Knowledge of other foreign languages is a bonus.
French Master’s or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management or in a relevant field is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to provide easy & the most comprehensive access to international law & arbitration data.