This job is no longer accepting applications.
Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS company operating in the legal technology space, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our People & Culture team is primarily responsible for carefully creating programs and talent strategies that attract, engage, and develop our People and that directly impact our employee experience.
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to join our growing team of 30 professionals based in Gothenburg. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will partner with and support the hiring managers to understand their business needs and help bring in awesome people that match our culture. The positions you’ll hire for include production, technical, marketing, customer experience, sales, and corporate roles. Your focus will be to identify, attract and secure the best talent for Precisely.
What we are looking for in our next Talent Specialist:
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, delivering a great experience to both candidates and internal partners, including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates. Ensure responses and follow through.
- Gain alignment between hiring managers and relevant stakeholders and develop strong job ads and inclusive sourcing strategies that meet our needs.
- Help create programs such as employee referrals and social media/web recruitment campaigns.
- Be a partner and advisor to hiring managers for all things related to recruiting.
- With a commitment to diversity and inclusion, improve our recruitment processes, candidate experience and employer branding.
- 2 to 3 years of recruitment and sourcing experience across a mix of disciplines and seniority levels.
- Excellent sourcing and tracking skills to develop high-quality talent pipelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You have an honest, collaborative and partnership approach when it comes to working with candidates, partners and stakeholders to provide a great candidate experience.
- Experience in managing a recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system.
- Adaptable to change and flexible in approach, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods, is of value.
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our central Gothenburg office again, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, wellness benefit of 5000kr and an attractive monthly salary.
Precisely is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or any other characteristic protected by law. Precisely also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.