Frontend React Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS startup operating in the legal technology space, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our Development team of 13 engineers is responsible for managing and developing the Precisely application and related services, as well as being accountable for the whole process, from research to production (including implementation, quality assurance and maintenance).
We are now looking for a Front-end React Developer to join our awesome team at Precisely. You will be working with two autonomous agile Scrum teams consisting of UX Designers, front-end, and back-end Engineers, focusing on presenting simple solutions to complex issues. In this role, you will work closely with great designers and other skilled developers to create a modern web application. We love writing qualitative and accessible code, and we hope you do too!
- Technical research & implementation
- Performing and receiving code reviews
- Manual and automated testing
- Maintenance and bug fixing
- Improving and refactoring existing code
- Collaborating & sharing knowledge with your team
- 3+ years experience in software development, preferably with scalable and complex web-based systems
- A humble and pragmatic approach towards collaboration and technical decisions
- Good communication skills and English fluency
- Knowledge of Webpack, Rich Text Editor frameworks, Accessibility and Testing is of value
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our central Gothenburg office again, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, wellness benefit of 5000kr and an attractive monthly salary.
Precisely is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or any other characteristic protected by law. Precisely also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.