Legal Solution Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
In the technological advancement of corporate Legal teams, LawGeex leverages AI and advanced Machine Learning to be both a pioneer and a best of breed solution. We are seeking a Legal Solution Specialist for a unique, dynamic, and challenging role at the intersection of law and technology. The successful candidate will lead the legal domain part of the sales process for potential clients, and draw on extensive legal and business experience to unearth critical pain points with prospects.
The Legal Solution Consultant will present tailormade solutions using the LawGeex platform. He/she will lead and present the legal aspects of the sales opportunity to legal, business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, using a mix of business, legal and technical knowhow to demonstrate the benefits of LawGeex to prospects.
- Exploring and identifying customer business challenges.
- Leveraging your extensive experience reviewing commercial contracts, you will direct internal resources and create effective and impactful demonstrations using LawGeex.
- Presenting the solutions in customized demonstrations to prospects, including C-Level executives.
- Keeping up to date with product enhancements and potential partners in the LegalTech market.
- A lawyer with 4 years of commercial or corporate experience.
- MBA from a top ranked University or 2 + years of experience in Sales / Solution Architecture / Sales Engineering in the SaaS industry.
- Ability to create maximum impact by balancing big-picture goals against the low-level details.
- Empathetic and dynamic; you listen, feel and adapt as needed.
- Hungry and want to be a part of a fast-paced sales organization with ambitious targets.
- Extraordinary public speaking and have presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of legal and non-legal folks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cut legal costs, reduce risk and get more done with LawGeex's contract review automation.