Legal Operations Manager
Being the Legal Operations Manager at iManage means…
You will launch and lead the legal operations function at iManage. Reporting to the General Counsel (GC), you will be responsible for building, implementing and leading an enterprise focused legal operations function, with a focus on driving efficiency and productivity, implementing a state of the art technology infrastructure to streamline and automate processes, improving knowledge management and sharing capabilities, and improving communications and collaboration globally for the iManage legal department.
iM Responsible For…
- Launching and leading the legal operations function in a growing, global software company in the midst of a business transformation;
- Identifying and implementing processes to improve department efficiency and productivity;
- Implementing/managing department metrics, benchmarking and reporting;
- Managing technology initiatives, including e-billing, knowledge management, contract management, and equity management (Carta), and ensuring that company-wide tools are being fully utilized by the legal department;
- Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring actual performance against budgets and forecasts;
- Developing, managing and implementing strategies/programs to manage expenses and performance of outside counsel and other vendors; and
- Participating in industry legal operations conferences, industry benchmarking studies, and creating a network to provide recommendations on best practices.
iM qualified because I have…
- 3+ years’ experience in legal operations or legal project management;
- Hands-on experience managing legal or operational programs/projects/processes;
- Familiarity with legal technology solutions;
- An ownership, roll-up-my-sleeves mentality;
- Strong organizational and execution skills (e.g., project management), and ability to deliver to deadlines and manage competing priorities;
- Strong communication and influencing skills combined with demonstrated problem-solving ability;
- An ability and desire to work in a global, fast-paced and dynamic work environment that requires constant multi-tasking; and
- A great sense of humor.
iM getting to…
- Launch and lead the legal operations function at one of the largest legal technology companies in the world;
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic culture with many challenges and opportunities; and
- Identify opportunities for business improvements, simplify complex problems, drive value from data, and, in general, just make things better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.