Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will lead our international marketing efforts, overseeing a large budget and a growing team. You thrive in collaboration - you’ll work with our EMEA leadership in Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Engineering to drive our Go To Market strategy in new and existing regions. You’ll also collaborate closely with our 55+ person marketing team in North America to optimize programs and execute on campaigns. You’ll set our long-term strategy and partner with our sales team to achieve our ambitious revenue goals. You’ll develop the growing EMEA marketing team, and have a meaningful impact on company culture in Ireland.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead Clio’s EMEA growth strategy, identifying marketing opportunities and collaborating closely with the rest of the EMEA leadership team to unlock exponential growth;
- Partner with Clio’s EMEA General Manager and the rest of the EMEA Leadership team to plan and execute on a Go To Market strategy;
- Build, recruit, and lead a marketing team that can help Clio achieve our goals;
- Create Clio’s international marketing playbook to help us systematically target new country markets and bring Clio’s suite of products to new audiences;
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing strategies and manage a multi-million Euro EMEA marketing budget;
- Introduce demand and brand awareness campaigns that bring Clio’s story to life for prospects and customers in EMEA;
- Collaborate closely with the North American marketing team to support EMEA activities;
- Participate in organizational operating rhythms like strategic planning, talent planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
What you may have:
- You’ve been there, done that. You’ve led marketing teams focused on growing in international markets, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a leader. You have 4+ years of people management experience and you’re skilled at hiring, managing, and upleveling talent.
- You’re growth-focused. You have a demand generation or growth background and you’re used to being accountable to driving demand, generating revenue, and achieving business goals.
- You’re collaborative. You’re an expert at working cross-functionally with colleagues across functions and geographies.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have managed entry into brand-new geographies.
- Are fluent in other European languages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform the legal experience for all.