Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Lexly, you are a “doer”. You’ll reach your full potential in this role, when you take on challenges head on and come up with smart improvements. You will be working independently within your area of expertise, while collaborating internally with the company management. Your purpose is to drive growth through our digital channels. Your main mission is to build, implement, and manage a digital marketing strategy, which creates brand awareness that drives sales.
Additionally, your main tasks as Digital Marketing Manager will consist of
- Lead the complete process of planning, executing, monitoring, and analyzing Lexlys’ digital marketing activities, in order to create deep understanding of our customers’ patterns
- Creating and taking responsibility for digital marketing KPI’s
- Managing our SEO and SEM strategy and continuously working with optimization
- Customer data management, reporting, and analysis
- Monitoring and analyzing key metric trends to measure the ROI of our digital marketing
- Executing content marketing and other social media activities
What you’ll need
- Around 5 years of work experience in digital marketing
- Relevant higher education within marketing
- Experience from B2C-sales and an understanding of complex and long sales cycles
- Excellent Google Analytics and Google Ads skills
- In depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, and also, understanding social media opportunities
- Experience with e-mail marketing and marketing automation
- Experience with performance marketing as an affiliate, remarketing, and also strategic partnerships with other companies when the goal is to find marketing venues for long term demonstration of thought leadership and expertise
- The ability to do things with a bold grip
- Good written and oral skills in English, as we use also English as a working language
It’s also a plus if you have
- Knowledge of web and digital frameworks, such as HTML
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or similar skills
What we offer you
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexlys' revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to also work remotely
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
- Location: Lexly HQ in Kruununhaka, the heart of Helsinki
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.