This job is no longer accepting applications.
What you'll be doing exactly...
Portfolio management :
- Take care of a portfolio of customers and answer users' day to day questions
- Understand perfectly our customers' needs and their captable
- Carry out corporate secretarial services for our customers (update their corporate registers, filings, governance, etc): statutory modifications, filing of annual accounts ...
- Help to invent and design the product. You are the customers' voice!
Content creation :
- Research and identify relevant legal content (research of article topics through continuous work of legal monitoring, news and competitive analysis)
- Write legal content on Equify's key customer segments and priority topics
- Realize and produce interactive content (videos, infographics, etc)
- Participate in the implementation of the company's growth strategy via the development of natural referencing and SEO content optimization
This job is tailored for you if...
- You have a Master Degree in Corporate Law — specific experience in fundraising would be a big advantage
- You are familiar with startup environment
- You are a terrific communicator (written and verbal), with an ability to make complex regulatory concepts clear to business teams, engineers, lawyers, and regulators.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- You have an ability to engage in complex conversations with C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director)
- You master a discovery phase and product demands and you love the experience of putting yourself in someone else's shoes
- You're able to handle several projects at the same time while being as minutious as ants are.
- You are a good speaker and you're said to be a good teacher as well
What you can expect...
- You will be part of the beginning of a new adventure and challenge your creativity because everything is to be build
- You will enjoy an amazing work environment in a WeWork private office in the middle of Paris, amongst a young and over-energetic team of 14
- You will be in touch with C-levels of all the next40, top French startups, and VC firms
The recruitment process...
- 📝 Apply: let us know about your past experiences, show us what you've done and tell us what you're searching for!
- 🤩 1 hour call to get to know each other, help you figure out Equify is for you and understand your motivations and ambition with our Legal Engineer
- 💻 A test to verify your aptitude to understand complex concepts and apply them to real-time situations
- 💪 1 hour call with our COO to better know you and confirm your fit with the company's values
- ✅ 1 hour call with our CEO to seal the deal
- 🍺 Meet the rest of the team for an e-lunch or and e-drink
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The next generation of equity management.