Chief Product Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The CPO we are looking for is a visionary and an avid evangelist of our products as well as a great leader of our Product Development department.
You will be part of the global management team and your key responsibilities are to develop, maintain and communicate Lexly’s product vision, product strategy, product design and product development. You will oversee every element of our products from their conceptualization to launch and post-launch performance.
YOUR TASKS MAY INCLUDE
- Lead our Product Development department to create, explore and drive impact across all our markets.
- Inspire and develop a global team of Project Managers, Product Owners and Designers to consolidate and continue to lead the innovation where we solve some of the biggest challenges and possibilities within legal tech.
- Set the strategic direction for our products based on the overall company strategy and product vision.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced leader who’ve been part of both small and large fast-growing organizations and has been working on several markets managing product development that involve several cross functional teams. You know how to set strategic direction for long term sustainable product development while always being here and now in finding the right opportunities. You are collaborative as a person and believe in building a team culture of user first mentality, always having the user experience in focus. At Lexly we call that attitude customer obsessed.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU´LL NEED TO BE
- Experienced in leading people and teams
- A great communicator
- Customer first in your mindset
- Focused on delivering sustainable value to the business
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
- 7+ years of working experience in product development
- Experience from analyzing the outcome from product development
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience from working in a startup
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Welcoming and relaxed office in central Stockholm
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to also work remotely
- Start date: immediately
- Scope: full time
- Job type: permanent
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional and make a difference
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.