Operations and Strategy Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Raisin, wefox, Frontify, Codility and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
We are an international and diverse team of 18 people, coming from 16 different countries speaking 14 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
In Operations and Strategy at Ledgy, your mission will be the owner of all topics such as financial projections, cost and revenue drivers, departmental budgets, etc.
At Ledgy, you will
- Work closely with our founders to craft and realize our operations and financial strategy
- Set up a system for operations topics such as financial projections, cost and revenue drivers, departmental budgets etc.
- Be the touch-point for our external accountants and manage accounting related processes
- Form an understanding, together with our lawyers, of the risks and opportunities in legal contracts with customers, employees, and partners
- Oversee our commitment to data protection (e.g. GDPR) and drive forward process improvements to ensure our internal and customer data is always safe
- Make sure that monthly investor updates are ready for review on time with good language and typography
- Keep the team in the loop of all of the above 🙂
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- Are able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Have a passion and eye for detail and clear communication
- Bring a creative approach on how to build processes that will scale easily with our size
- Enjoy enabling the team around you with your strategic mindset
- Be able to give and recieve feedback, onboard people and create positive changes
- Feel motivated by having ownership in building the operations department of Ledgy
- Ideally, already have hands-on experience in operations matters in a stimulating and fast-growing startup
The job ad doesn’t match your profile perfectly? Apply anyways! You could be who we want without us even knowing about it.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Apply including your CV and a video (max. 4 min) with your answers to the following questions:
- What makes you excited about this opportunity?
- What previous achievement in your life are you most proud of and why?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.