Operations and Finance Manager
As an Operations and Finance Manager at Ledgy, your mission will be the owner of all topics such as financial projections, cost and revenue drivers, departmental budgets, etc.
At Ledgy, you will
- Work closely with our executive team to build and realize our Operations & Financial strategy
- Be the owner of all Operations and Finance related topics such as financial projections, cost and revenue drivers, departmental budgets etc.
- Bring a creative approach on how to build processes that will scale easily with our size
- Be the touch-point for our external accountants and manage all accounting related processes
- Be responsible, together with our lawyers, for understanding the risks and opportunities in legal contracts with customers, employees, and partners
- Oversee our commitment to data protection (e.g. GDPR) and drive forward process improvements to ensure our internal and customer data is always safe
- Make sure that monthly investor updates are ready for review on time with good language and typography
- Keep the team in the loop of all of the above 🙂
- Possibly help out in the People team in case there is an urgent and temporary need
- Make a difference by having ownership in building the finance and operations department of Ledgy
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- Are able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Have a passion and eye for detail
- Have hands-on experience in leading operations and financial matters in a stimulating and fast-growing company is a plus
- Have experience with enabling the team around you via your financial knowledge is a plus
- Have listening and leadership skills: able to take and give feedback, onboard people and create positive changes
The below criteria act as guidelines and are not requirements. Experience is a plus but we are open to fast learners who are passionate about this role, so if you think that you would be a good fit, don't hesitate to apply!
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.