This job is no longer accepting applications.
Currently, all the management of our product is held by our team and mostly our CPO Pavel, but our experience and bandwidth is limited, and we are looking for a Product Manager who will help shape the growth path for what is being built in product. We expect you to grow the engagement and increase activation and help us to drive product marketing and product distribution.
What will you do?
- Ensure that we execute on the product vision by increasing adoption and engagement of the tools for agreement that we are building for our customers.
- Define metrics and KPIs for the features that all teams build. (All the business related metrics)
- Ensure that we frame and prioritize correctly problems that our customers are facing.
- Lead cross-functional marketing, content, and customer success campaigns to drive growth.
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and other leaders across the company to foster a team culture of impact and performance.
This might be for you if...
- You have previous experience in launching consumerized b2b products in a start-up environment.
- You have made decisions supported by quantitative data, as well as a strong business sense and ability to help inform strategic business decisions.
- You have some marketing or distribution experience. You are familiar with product channel fit, generating sign-ups and generating buzz.
- Have led cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- Have worked in a company with a strong product culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform.