Sales Development Representative
Visalaw.Ai is a growing startup seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to assist in building out the sales function.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation. They should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong phone presence. They should also be able to work independently, prioritize tasks effectively, and manage their time efficiently. Prior experience working in sales for other legal technology company a plus. A remote or hybrid candidate is preferred for this position. This position will report directly to the CEO.
- Qualify new leads to opportunities to convert to new business revenue;
- Use CRM to prioritize and organize leads through Views, Tasks and Calendar;
- Track key metrics including dials, emails, touch-points, number of Leads to Opportunities and Conversions at all stages in the sales funnel;
- Collaborate with your team on refining messaging for lead quality and conversions
- Structure daily routine according to the highest level of productivity and efficiency;
- Coordinate and systematically plan the best approach to target your territory's demographics;
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss strategies, progress and concerns;
- Participate in approximately 4 in-person events and other engagements per the calendar year;
- Understand, promote, and continually educate self about company products, services, and feature releases.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Legal tech sales experience;
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value;
- Experience running demos;
- Strong technical skills.
- Employer-sponsored Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Immigration Law Startup (B2B)