This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Junior Marketer at Ledgy, your mission is to…
…help us spread the word about Ledgy by implementing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, both internal and external, including our website, social media, and relevant communities.
At Ledgy, you will
- Collaborate with marketing manager to develop our content calendar
- Write and edit content for Ledgy’s website and offsite channels
- Create promotional materials for our marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with our product and biz-dev teams
- Create sales enablement materials to support our biz-dev team
- Develop email marketing and newsletter campaigns
- Grow and manage our community and social media accounts
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- Enjoy the process of understanding our users, their pain points, and how Ledgy solves them
- Look forward to collaborating with our product, biz-dev, and customer success teams
- Are great with using words to tell stories and make the complex simple
- In the best case, already have experience creating content for B2B audiences
- Would enjoy doing some growth hacking and running marketing experiments
- Love building brand presence on social media and other digital communities
- Don’t forget to have fun while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Believe in our mission of democratizing ownership in startups
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
- Join our healthy, vegetarian, gourmet lunch salads and enjoy weekly deliveries of local and organic fruits and snacks (from Farmy) as well as unlimited tea and coffee (from Kaffeebrief)
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.