This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Content Lead at Ledgy, your mission will be to collaborate across our teams from Product and Marketing, to Sales and Customer Experience with the goal of translating Ledgy’s solution and the story behind our mission into content designed for our audience.
At Ledgy, you will:
- Develop our consistent brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Be the content lead for all our external communications
- Work with our head of marketing to map our user’s journey and develop a content strategy that improves all touch-points
- Use data to guide your content decisions and iterate based on engagement metrics
- Plan out our content roadmap from ideation to production and effective distribution
You are perfect for this job if you:
- Believe content is an art and a science with the potential to be a leading acquisition channel
- Enjoy the process of understanding our users, their pain points, and how Ledgy solves them
- Have experience creating content for B2B audiences across various mediums
- Know how to extract and act on data that supports your content marketing decisions
- Leverage SEO, distribution, and community engagement to increase qualified leads
- Believe that less is more and have a way of turning the complex into simple
- Can craft storytelling content where our customer is the hero and our brand supports them
- Love building brand presence on social media and other digital communities
- Can own our content marketing efforts and tie them into our growth goals
- Don’t forget to have fun while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Resonate with our mission of democratizing ownership in startups
The job ad doesn’t match your profile perfectly? Apply anyways! You could be who we want without us even knowing about it.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.