Client Advisory Director - Legal Marketing Technology
Solutions Advisory Director
Legal Marketing Technology
Intapp is an enterprise software house providing best-in-class technical solutions to the professional, financial and real estate sectors. Our clients include over 800 top tier legal , accounting and consulting firms and over 1200 private capital market clients. Nasdaq listed and employing over 1100 staff, we are a growing company. We pride ourselves on our client-centric and collaborative approach. Established in 2001, we have offices across the US and in UK, Singapore, Australia and Ukraine.
We are looking to recruit a Solutions Advisory Director to join our Client Success team.
The Solutions Advisory Director is the solution and domain specialist in the Solutions Advisory Group for DealCloud for Legal, which comprises CRM, Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM), and Experience Management capabilities.
The Solutions Advisory Director works in collaboration with other team members, the Business Unit General Manager, and Account Managers to engage with clients and help them achieve their business objectives and success with their Intapp marketing technology solutions. In this capacity, you serve as a trusted advisor to clients of our Marketing & BD solutions to understand their goals, keep them apprised of the solution roadmap, and help them maximize the value they derive from the solutions through best practices recommendations.
To be successful in this role, the Solutions Advisory Director will be a domain expert, understanding the use of marketing technology solutions in a professional services firm environment, particularly CRM solutions. This will allow the Solutions Advisory Director to review client situations, offer cogent advice, and assist in identifying specific corrective measures when challenges arise.
The Solutions Advisory Director has responsibility to work with a segment of clients – primarily remotely, but occasionally with on-site visits and participation in user group meetings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with clients post-deployment to ensure they are capitalizing on all available features in the solution and that they are configured appropriately to the client’s organizational model and needs.
- Regularly meet with clients to assess system usage, effective solution adoption, and client business requirements, and coordinate with appropriate internal resources to drive to timely resolution of identified issues.
- Drive effective adoption of solutions through application of change management methodologies and providing effective communication of new features related to ongoing product releases.
- Coordinate with the Marketing & BD Practice Group Leads (PGLs) to advise on trends in the marketplace as well as provide introductions to other organizational resources and specialists/experts where appropriate.
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of DealCloud for Legal to all levels of a client organization, including business line managers, and C-level executives.
- Lead and/or support Marketing & BD user community events and be an active contributor to on-line Intapp client communities for marketing & BD professionals.
- Serve as a visible presence in the marketplace, demonstrating Intapp’s marketing technology expertise and thought leadership at conferences, events, and other industry programs.
- Assume responsibility for interpretation of client usage data in order to develop benchmarks, predictive KPIs, and recommend modifications of system usage to clients as appropriate.
- Curate product enhancement requests received from clients, manage the process of review with the Product organization and coordinate responses to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the legal or professional services industry, in a marketing technology role. Experience in the enterprise software and/or IT legal space a plus.
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology; CRM experience and familiarity with Intapp applications a distinct advantage.
- Strong business acumen and client service mentality.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to collect and analyze input from multiple sources.
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to listen carefully, influence and network with a broad spectrum of internal colleagues and external clients.
- Resourceful problem-solver, driven by results, and comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Self-starter, reliable, collegial and a team player.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year
What you'll gain at Intapp:
In return for your passion, commitment, and collaborative approach, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus variable compensation and equity
- A flexible work environment
- Generous paid parental leave, including adoptive leave
- Traditional comprehensive benefits, plus:
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Family Formation benefit offered by Carrot
- Wellness programs and benefits provided by Modern Health
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching for the causes you care about
- Home office stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development supported by a community of talented professionals
- An open, collaborative environment where your background and contributions are valued
- Experience at a growing public company where you can make an impact and achieve your goals
- Open offices and break areas stocked with beverages and snacks
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.