Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to enable our customers’ success by providing powerful legal practice management software that modernizes the client experience and increases the efficiency of firm operations. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more.
Today, MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
Are you competitive, conscientious and enjoy helping others?
Due to our increasing demand and growth, MyCase is looking to add Account Executives to join our growing sales organization. As an Account Executive, you will successfully prospect and develop leads with a focus on new logos in a SaaS license model. Our Accounts Executives are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution by having a clear understanding of our customer’s needs.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Develop and execute sales strategy on net-new accounts
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics
- Develop comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Create high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Illustrate and present additional value in conversations, product demonstrations, and formal proposals
- Negotiate sound financial agreements which are solid business solutions for MyCase and our clients
- Track sales activity in Salesforce.com and report opportunity information to management
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure superlative customer experience
What We’re Looking For
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Grit, drive, and hunger to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude who also enjoys and thrives in healthy competition
- Self-motivation to learn fast and pivot as the business develops
- The ability to connect in meaningful ways with potential customers and confidence in closing deals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of successful closing experience, SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals
- Hunter mentality and competitive spirit
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.