Project Lead - Contracts & Technology Legal
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
$63,700.00 - $105,100.00
What Is the Opportunity?
Are you a talented project management professional looking to join a dynamic, innovative and collaborative legal team? The Project Leader is responsible for supporting strategic initiatives and projects for Travelers’ Contracts and Technology Legal Group (CTL). The Project Leader is responsible for applying basic Project Management knowledge and techniques (including developing project plans and designing process flows) and leveraging applicable tools and technology to advance the team's strategic initiatives and projects.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility. #LIHybrid
What Will You Do?
- Drive and execute detailed projects plans, including documenting and tracking project goals, objectives, deliverables and timelines.
- Support the project team with collecting, storing and maintaining data and documents.
- Document progress against plan, including tracking completion of deliverables and issues list.
- Support the team with developing and launching automated workflows, including documenting the existing process and future state workflow, assisting with the development of test scripts and participating in quality assurance testing sessions.
- Assist with data management, dashboarding, analytics and reporting.
- Develop and maintain CTL’s document/resource library, including contract templates, playbooks, training materials and other documents.
- Manage CTL’s records retention responsibilities, including annual records retention policy review, records retention purge, arranging for disposal of physical records and retention and storage of contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- 3 years of project management experience preferred.
- Experience managing the entire life cycle of a project preferred.
- Proficient skills with relevant software applications and workflow management tools, including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Teams, Whiteboard, Outlook) and Kanban.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through and superior written and oral communications skills.
- Possess a strong client service focus and solutions-oriented, self-starter, can-do mentality.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
What is a Must Have?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of project management experience required.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members – including spouses, domestic partners, and children – are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you’re eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can deliver the very best products and services when our workforce reflects the diverse customers and communities we serve. We are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing the diverse talent of all of our employees and fostering an inclusive workplace, where we celebrate differences, promote belonging, and work together to deliver extraordinary results.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.
Your application has been successfully submitted.