Tritura Legal Technology Analyst
Faegre Drinker has an opportunity for a Legal Technology Analyst to work with Tritura, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Faegre Drinker, providing strategic, data-driven professional services to the firm’s clients using AI, machine learning, and other advanced technologies. This position is fully flexible and can be located proximate to any of the Firm’s locations with a preference for locations in Mountain or Pacific time zones. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to organizing, carrying out, directing, and monitoring all technology-related activities associated with e-discovery projects and assigned client matters to achieve cost-effective, client-oriented outcomes. This position will work with other talented individuals who share a passion for doing great work in the best interest of our clients.
What you would do:
- Proactively engage with case teams to gain substantive knowledge of the matter and develop workflows and processes to achieve the understood goals of the clients with efficient use of resources
- Employ project management principles to manage all aspects of assigned projects
- Consult with case teams on technical options and solution recommendations
- Advise on all aspects of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and advanced features of litigation support software
- Deliver project-specific services provided within Tritura including but not limited to, consultation regarding collection of data, ESI processing, database set up and best practices and production tasks
- Participate in piloting and learning new technological solutions, focusing on areas where efficiencies can be gained in workflows
- Manage relationships, both internally and externally, as a liaison between Tritura, firm personnel, and outside vendors
- Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of improved processes and procedures
- Promote Tritura services within the firm and to clients
- Educate attorneys and paralegals on Tritura structure and processes so they are in position to discuss the value of utilizing Tritura with clients
- Maintain authoritative knowledge of the market and case law, including regular evaluation of Faegre Drinker and Tritura pricing against external vendor pricing
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
What is expected:
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and work regularly scheduled hours
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment (e.g., via phone, web/videoconference)
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline-orientated environment
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment in taking initiative while asking for direction or clarification and consulting others, as appropriate
- Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally, while maintaining a client service orientation
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
- Ability to maintain stamina throughout a standard workday, on- and off-site
- Ability to take direction and accept supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organize and accurately prioritize work, be detail-oriented, understand when urgency is required and use good judgment in varied situations
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers in a team-oriented collaborative environment
What we offer:
- Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their field
- Flexible working environment for work-life success
- Opportunity to participate in firm-sponsored volunteer events
- Wellness programming with personalized content and activities
- Variety of health plan options, as well as dental, vision and 401(k) plans
- Generous paid time off
The typical hiring salary range for this position is $80,000.00 to $110,000.00. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, and responsibilities. The range listed is just one component of Faegre Drinker's total compensation and benefits package for employees which includes life, health, accident, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience as a litigation support professional, technology project manager, or comparable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with litigation support, data processing, document review, and productions (e.g., Relativity, Reveal, Everlaw, Nuix, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Electronic Discovery Reference Model EDRM) and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
What is preferred:
Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) preferred. Project management certification
JD, EJD, MBA, MS, or other graduate degree
Apply now if you are ready to join the Tritura team at Faegre Drinker!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A firm with one shared focus: you, the client.