Project Manager, Legal
About The Role
We are currently searching for a Project Manager for our Uber for Business legal team. We are seeking specific expertise in supporting a growing and fast paced organization through the development of systems and processes to scale legal support for the business, as well as negotiating and leading commercial transactions. You will be based at Uber's San Francisco offices.
What You'll Do
- Work with a highly collaborative team, taking the lead on project management and/or contract management processes, including working to scale existing processes that handle contractual relationships through their life cycle, and own the review of new products for the Uber for Business team.
- Establish legal tools, playbooks and policies. Help build and update standards and practices for legal review and approvals.
- Handle and lead special projects.
- Coordinate all aspects of contract administration, including basic review, drafting and negotiation, running approval and signature processes, distribution and archiving, and advancing critical issues.
- Identify gaps in processes and build scalable solutions to support an ever-growing business team.
- Negotiate NDAs and other commercial contracts.
At least 3+ years of contracts administration experience in a law firm and/or in-house environment, with experience working with organizations to build internal business processes, and drafting commercial agreements.
- Technical Savvy. Strong ability to create/use Word documents, Excel templates, Google Docs, project management tools and e-signing tools. Familiarity with contract management systems is a plus.
- Be a good communicator. You know how to communicate clearly whether writing or speaking.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied team and you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away on and solving problems.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Diligent and self-motivated. You have outstanding interpersonal skills, high integrity and you follow-through on tasks.
- Experience with contract / information management systems is a plus.
- B.A./B.S. preferred.
- Passionate about Uber and Uber for Business!
For Chicago, IL-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,500 per year - $98,250 per year.For Dallas, TX-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,500 per year - $98,250 per year.For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.