KM Project Analyst
Ogletree’s Knowledge Management department has an opportunity for an experienced Project Analyst to join the KM Innovation & Solutions team. The primary role of the KM Project Analyst is to lead and support project management activities related to the department’s projects for internal solutions and client facing solutions. In addition, this position’s responsibilities also include contributing and functioning as a business analyst where required, incorporating user experience best practices to deliver exceptional KM solutions. This position will work closely with stakeholders and manage relationships throughout the duration of these projects, communicating project updates and managing issues and risks to resolution. The Project Analyst works closely with all members in the KM Department, IT, project stakeholders (internal and external), other firm personnel, and vendors. The Project Analyst also serves as a Subject Matter Expert for KM projects, products, services, and processes and assists with operational activities as needed. This position may sit in Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Houston, TX, Nashville, TN, Los Angeles, CA, Greenville, SC, New York, NY, Dallas, TX, or Washington, DC.
- Project Management:
- Work with stakeholders to understand and analyze business needs, and prepare business case documentation for proposed projects
- Lead projects using agile/scrum and create and maintain project-related documentation
- Work with stakeholders to gather, define, document, and manage both detailed and summary requirements, including data migration and business rules; obtain sign-off; and recommend solutions that deliver value
- Prepare and send project-related communications and reports, tracking milestones, budget, and related project dependencies
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert regarding projects and related products
- Business Analysis/User Experience
- Facilitate/participate in design sessions, and create wireframes/prototypes and other deliverables to expedite the development of custom software applications/components and to ensure alignment between defined requirements and development approach
- Lead/support development of user experience artifacts, such as use-cases, personas, journey maps/storyboards
- Lead/facilitate focus groups and other user research efforts, conduct, UAT, and collaborate with vendors and IT for development
- Define, track, analyze, and report on product usage, performance, and other metrics
- Identify and leverage data from a variety of sources to develop reports and dashboards
- Research and identify potential vendors based on project requirements, and coordinate and manage activities of selected vendors
Your application has been successfully submitted.