New Business Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN TO BOTH LONDON AND BRISTOL CANDIDATES
The New Business Team is part of Simmons & Simmons Solutions, the home of the firm's non-traditional legal products and services. Spurred on by consistent growth and success for several years, the department is focusing on its next phase of development in line with the business' wider digital and legal technology strategy.
The New Business Operations Manager will help to build on and embed the recently established systems and processes that enable Simmons & Simmons to develop, launch and commercialise digital products and new services.
What will you do:
- Work with Product Owners to manage a portfolio of existing legal products.
- Working closely with Finance and central operations team to develop standardised financial procedures from invoicing to reporting.
- Developing standardised methodologies for product development and maintenance.
- Engagement with IT Department to manage resourcing requirements and prioritisation.
- Supporting Product Managers in managing the team and planning for the future based on the firmwide strategy.
- Supporting in the Financial Year budgeting process for New Business.
- Core first year project of delivering a content update process across a suite of existing products.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a small team managing multiple operations briefs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage uncertainty and balance multiple calls on their time
- Genuine interest and stake in the future of professional services
- Demonstrable ability to swiftly pick up new systems and platforms
- Good numeracy and proficiency with financial and management accounts.
- Education & Qualification - No minimum requirement - we're most interested in how you will apply your experience to the role, not the specifics of that experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The international law firm that acts as your business partner.