Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced customer success manager to contribute to this critical business function and help perpetuate Legl’s customer-first vision. We are innovators within the legal industry, and you will be the customer advocate, providing advice and driving best practice to help our customers optimise their use of our products.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ve done:
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Customer Success role within B2B SaaS.
- You have worked with Director level and C-Suite level executives within the professional services industry.
- You have experience in driving product usage across the organisation and have been crucial to your customers seeing value from the solution.
What you might have done:
- You have conducted regular business reviews with strategic clients to ensure consistent value is being driven and that we are reaching 100%+ of potential usage
- You have previously project managed the onboarding of all new customers, ensuring the tools are rolled out across the organisation from the outset
- You take an interest in identifying and winning upsell opportunities amongst existing customers
What you’re like:
- You will be the customer advocate who can effectively sell the Legl story
- You enjoy collaborating with product and engineering teams to resolve issues and queries quickly. Proactively building process to limit recurring problems
- You are capable of maintaining strong lines of communication between the customers and other departments (product/ marketing) to help drive customer-centric business decisions
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range of £X depending on experience
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate.
Remote working (Covid-19 Statement)
As of March 2020 we are fully remote. We have adapted our tools and processes to support productive, connected, collaborative work from our homes around the UK.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for firms to drive growth and succeed in a digital-first world.