Legal Tech Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a document automation developer who will support a range of projects in our client portfolio. We are a small, but rapidly growing team so this is a great opportunity to have a huge impact across our organization and take ownership over our products.
Even if you do not meet all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply anyway. We do not believe in the perfect candidate and would prefer someone with a passion for our mission to someone with many years of experience.
- Analyze business problems, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage the project through its life cycle
- Experienced in defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis
- Constructive and methodical approach to problem-solving and risk mitigation
- Designing document automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in docassemble;
- Experience with Documate and/or Afterpattern
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Collaborate to solve design problems while understanding complex technical or legal system constraints
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Comfortable working with technologies as Airtable, Harvest, Asana, and Notion
- Effective communicator and facilitator within a remote environment
- Passion in the justice sector with a focus on access to justice
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of HotDocs
- Good mathematical ability
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully remote teamwork anywhere in the world with wifi
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Healthcare stipend - choose the plan that works for you
- Flexible schedule - work when you want, take the time you need
- Hourly pay with time and a half for overtime - get paid for the hours you work, take the time that you need
- Hardware credit - for whatever tools you need to get the job done
All positions will start with a 2 month contract period. Some of the above benefits may only be available to employees
- This is a fully remote team.
- All positions will start with a 2 month contract period.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A2J Tech is a social enterprise that builds technology to improve ACCESS TO JUSTICE