Paid Search Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rocket Lawyer is looking for a Paid Search Marketing Manager who is passionate about driving consumer acquisition via strategy, implementation, and execution of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate combines his or her knowledge in the SEM space with a data-driven approach and a high attention to detail. Success in this role means maximizing the value of our digital media investments in order to drive impact to the company’s bottom line. This role reports into the VP of User Acquisition and Growth Marketing.
A Day in the Life
- Drive strategy and implementation of Paid Search across multiple search engines
- Provide oversight of paid search campaigns, keyword development, ad groups and spend objectives
- Maintain and monitor Paid Search key metrics to ensure efficiency and keeping track of bids, budget caps, impression share, quality score, etc.
- Familiarity with Search, YouTube, GDN, retargeting and various ad products under the Google and MSN umbrella
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analyses and reporting across channels
- Keep track of competitive pressures and respond accordingly
- Manage marketing strategies using customer segmentation and touchpoints in the user journey
- Lead campaign launches, optimization, and reporting based on creative, campaign set up, audience targeting, and budget
- Manage and launch paid media strategy and campaign execution to optimize for ROI while contributing to revenue growth
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Business Intelligence, Lifecycle Marketing, Design, and Product team members to identify testing opportunities and develop roadmaps
- Build out tracking and work through tagging and data integrity issues to monitor performance on campaigns
- Stay on top of the ad tech and marketing landscape. Maintaining close relationships with agencies, tools, platforms, and partners
- Set high expectations to keep Rocket Lawyer’s brand at the competitive forefront of the legal tech landscape
- 5+ years of direct and relevant performance marketing experience, with an emphasis on Paid Search.
- Other areas of Digital Marketing experience that are relevant include Display, Video, Audio, Social channels
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Moves quickly.
- Experienced user of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and various advertising platforms
- Deep familiarity with all performance marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV, and ROAS
- Strong understanding of attribution analytics. Define, drive, and measure KPIs for all initiatives.
- Exceptionally detailed-oriented, with a high bar for excellence in every deliverable
- Excellent project management skills to balance mul!ple priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables and graphs
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program
- Your choice of a MAC or PC
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal made simple.