As a tech scale-up, Ligo has been growing rapidly. With our technology, we are radically changing a very conservative legal services industry. We are accelerating the growth so you as Growth Manager play an indispensable role in taking us to the next level. Do you know all Brian Balfour’s presentations by heart? Just keep on reading.
Your daily responsibilities:
You just love data and experimenting! Within this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of developing a growth strategy for a SaaS product in a big market that needs innovation. There are a lot of different angles to approach the market, so you have to be up for a challenge. As our Growth Manager, your focus will be on bringing our existing marketing channels to the next level and experimenting to find new channels in order to drive significant growth. To achieve this you will map out new opportunities and test various assumptions and strategies. Do you see an opportunity for a new product or new ways to improve our platform? Great! Do you get excited from keeping a very close eye on metrics such as CAC, CLTV, product engagement, conversion optimization and average order value? Awesome! Those are a big part of your responsibilities.
In this position, you work directly with the COO and CEO. You will be part of the Growth team that consists of a Content Marketeer and external agencies. Furthermore, you work closely together with our Product Development, Customer Success and Sales teams and you manage collaborations with external marketing partners.
What you will bring to the team:
We are looking for someone who has a passion for growth and data. You are result-driven, ambitious entrepreneurial and you have a "getting shit done" mentality. Furthermore, you:
- have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Technologies or other relevant fields.
- have between 4-10 years work experience
- have experience in data-driven online marketing and data analysis
- GTM, GA, Amplitude, Segment, Hubspot, Intercom are all tools known by you
- work experience at a SaaS company is a big plus
- love working in a start/scale-up environment where you move fast, have impact and bring your (crazy) ideas to life
What Ligo offers you:
- A unique position at a scaleup, where you can make a huge impact in changing a whole industry
- Opportunity to growth within the company and build you team
- Working within an innovative environment where you have freedom in your role and can develop management skills
- Coffee, fruit, fun team activities and Friday afternoon drinks with G&T's and beer
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam at an award-winning tech company
Your application has been successfully submitted.