At Blue J, we're on a mission to bring absolute clarity to the law through artificial intelligence that combines legal research, data science, and best-in class user experience. We have achieved extensive growth in Canada where we are based and are now pursuing expansion in the United States. We’re a rapidly growing company that has recently been named an Emerging Legal Technology Leader by The National Law Journal in the United States. We are scaling our team as we grow into even more areas of law. All that said, we are still a startup and continue to maintain a fun, “all in this together” attitude as we push the envelope on what legal research can and should look like, both today and in the future.
- Talent Acquisition: Source and evaluate top candidates. Accurately assess and screen candidates developing a valuable recruiting pipeline of both passive and active candidates.
- Hiring Processes: Build a scalable recruiting and interview process. Manage candidate pipeline activity, scheduling interviews, maintain timely and accurate ATS data while sharing results backed with data with key partners. Help create job descriptions. Qualify CV’s by checking references. Help close candidates. Provide feedback to candidates.
- Culture and brand: Manage recruitment branding (e.g., Glassdoor). Assist new hires in onboarding and training. Manage diversity & inclusion initiatives. Plan team events. Develop HR policies.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience, 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of candidate tracking systems and data to enable scale
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Patience, drive, and appetite for early stage companies
- Leading with passion, integrity, and support of your teammates
The values that define our culture
- We are customer-focused
- We put the team interest before self-interest
- We are pleasant and playful
- We are open to better ideas
- We deliver on our promises
- We solve the toughest problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.