Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
Our Enterprise Account Team are senior sales professionals in the legal industry who are responsible for delivering profitable growth and exceeding targets within the NLJ 500 Law Firms.
A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Do you enjoy cultivating new relationships as much as engaging with existing relationships? A desire to continually grow professionally? Passion to inspire clients with forward-thinking products? A comfort with new technology? Then we want you to join our Enterprise Sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive targeting the NLJ 500 large law firms, and other multi-user accounts in growth categories helping to grow market share for Docket Alarm and our fast growing API data services. This position is remote based with a preference in the West or South.
What is Docket Alarm
Dockets are at the heart of many legal workflows, e.g., litigation strategy, calendaring, research, business development, and calculating legal risk. Docket Alarm's aim is to provide coverage for every litigation docket, with relevant information extracted and made actionable.
The three pillars of the Docket Alarm platform:
- Content: The richest legal database, covering the most jurisdictions with the deepest possible depth of coverage, retrieved as fast as possible;
- Analysis: Deep analysis of docket entries, docket metadata, and underlying pleadings to extract clean normalized legal insights about lawsuits;
- Design: Easy-to-use workflows that can be picked up by any legal professional without training.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Increase market presence and revenue for Fastcase’s leading product, Docket Alarm, from opening conversations with value propositions to facilitating virtual or in-person demonstrations.
- Engage your vast network of large law firm and corporate legal contacts in discovery conversations about Docket Alarm applications and service solutions utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Schedule, organize and host clients and prospects through in-person meetings, web demonstrations, and events and conferences.
- Prospect new contacts and deepen business relationships with existing contacts with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned territory.
- Record daily, weekly and monthly sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Qualify and respond to inbound leads.
- Renew and upsell existing accounts to incorporate new Docket Alarm or data conversion services in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain existing account relationships with regular touch points to ensure client engagement with Fastcase and leverage the Partner Success team to help deepen engagement of Fastcase products within accounts.
- Inspire past prospects and accounts to re-evaluate Docket Alarm and our APIs for their needs.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives.
- Identify and execute on new revenue growth opportunities, products and categories.
- Act as “voice of user” for your clients with internal colleagues to build and refine go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure client needs are being met.
- Participate in coaching sessions and 1:1s with manager.
- Promote and enhance company reputation, providing professional and solutions-based assistance.
- Be an active member of the Fastcase Sales team by cross-knowledge sharing and celebrating the team’s successes.
- 7+ years B2B sales experience, preferred experience in technology or legal services industries
- A four-year college degree, no exceptions
- J.D. helpful, but not required
- Proven track record in NLJ 500 law firms with growing a business opportunities pipeline, pipeline management, and consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas
- Must love all aspects of the sale process - prospecting, cold-calling, presenting, securing approvals, closing and asking for referrals.
- Be an aggressive self-starter
- Proven track record as an exceptional closer (e.g, President’s Club)
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical, and time-management skills, including the ability to communicate formally and casually at all levels of a company
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Docket Alarm and client needs
- Experience in and willingness to assist in the development and evaluation of new products and the improvement of existing products
- Complete comfort with new technology and complex software products
- Travel is required to attend market conferences and events representing Fastcase; the ability to travel via all methods, including the ability to drive oneself
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary with commission plan). Fastcase is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.