Legal Operations Specialist
Our Legal Operations Specialist will report to the Director of Legal Operations and will play an integral role in driving strategic and operational initiatives to support the best legal team in crypto. Beyond helping build an efficient and scalable operating model for the department, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams including finance and accounting, vendor management, technology and information security.
- Act as the administrator and subject matter expert of various legal technology systems to improve efficiency within the legal department
- Assist in identifying and implementing legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, as well as managing design, rollout, and training for new systems
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data accuracy in legal applications and proper integration with other systems to support overall firm-wide information governance
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures to manage outside counsel usage and spend
- Lead a cross-functional working group to streamline and optimise contract lifecycle management and contract administration
- 5+ years of experience in operations, consulting or business analysis
- High technology and/or systems literacy
- Experience with legal technology or other back office systems
- Process analysis or workflow design experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for crypto
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.