Legal Operations Manager (UK or US)
Location: UK or US
We are looking for a Legal operations manager to support the Legal team’s international growth.
Your future work will include
- Identifying and setting up required processes to run the legal operations (e.g legal ticketing system, contract management software, knowledge and records management tool, project management software, budgeting system,...),
- Developing and implementing KPIs to ensure quality management information and enable effective decision-making,
- Optimise contract management and signature process,
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of external legal counsels, monitor, and control the legal budget, streamline the legal billing processes,
- Build guides and train the business and legal team on best practices and the use of legal tools,
- Oversee and help the legal team deliver its goals,
- Design and implement resources to communicate the legal team's roles and responsibilities and how to engage with the legal team across our business in an efficient and user-friendly manner,
- The organisation of legal functions, including management updates and team, meetings.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager or in legal/ business operations,
- You are a self-starter, a problem-solver and details oriented,
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines yet remain flexible in an international and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Our recruitment process
- Discovery meeting with Recruiter (30 min)
- Interview with the Hiring Manager (30 - 45 min)
- Interview with a Team member (30 min)
💰 Salary of 70 K- 90 K GBP in the UK on a contract of employment per year, in US equivalent in $,
📈 Stock options in a rapidly growing company,
🌴 Paid holidays,
🏠 Comfy workspaces located in London (if you work in the UK),
💻 Newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 Being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
🪙 Zero fee crypto purchases via Ramp
⚕️ Reimbursement budget for additional costs like sports card or medical expenses (100 GBP per month),
👩🎓 Self-growth and conference budget to help you grow (500 USD per year),
⛰️ Annual company retreats and integrations,
🔝 Impacting decision-making and taking a high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won't affect our recruitment decisions. We'll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won't fit in? 90%+ of Ramp's team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world.
A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience, in which users own and control their own data. Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is among a small number of companies that are defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team. And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best.
If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.