This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a new project manager!
Want to make complexity accessible, empower users and contribute to the development of the human-centric practice of law?
We are looking for an additional project manager to grow a small team that delivers big projects for renown clients around the world, and is making a difference in the legal industry!
Working with a wide variety of team members (designers, lawyers, experts in neuroscience…) you will be at the heart of the team and help run impactful projects for a wide variety of clients: from creating a legal platform for a 700+ legal division to transforming the contractual framework for a Cloud European champion.
Your day to day
- Pitching projects: analyzing prospects needs and how we can best address them within the range of services we offer.
- Running projects: From kick-off to delivery, you will be the client’s main interlocutor to ensure our projects are not “just” a success, but also a powerful and enjoyable experience. It’s not just about the destination, but also about the journey!
- Co-facilitate and analyze user workshops: Our approach to law is user-centric and we always run user-workshops or user interviews as a first step, to truly understand their needs and frustrations. With the help of the project team, you will prepare the workshops, co-facilitate and analyze the insights collected, as a basis for the redesign of the project
- Coordinate a talented team: To bring the project to life, you have a 360 vision of the project, and are in charge of ensuring that each team member (lawyer, designers, developers, neurosciences experts) can bring out its best throughout the project.
- You are a doer and problem-solver: You are driven by the success of your projects and your team, client satisfaction and the quality of the work you deliver. Pragmatic and hands on, you’re happy when things get done, and well.
- You have great interpersonal skills: You love and know how to communicate with clients and team members from all horizons. You easily communicate on your work and like to present your ideas to your team or clients.
- You are not afraid of change! You are curious, love to learn from others and run agile projects.
- You are detailed oriented: meticulous, you are extremely organized, and you love it! You like to take on several projects and know how to multitask. You deliver quality work each time.
- You want to have an impact: you want to make a difference and you enjoy spontaneously making the extra mile that was not foreseen, to reach systemic impact.
- You are curious, empathic, and innovative at heart
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as a project manager.
- A legal / legaltech background would be a +, to understand our clients challenges and needs.
- Academic background: Business School, Sciences Po, Law School – a multidisciplinary background is encouraged!
- You are fluent in both French and English
Who are we?
We are a legal innovation by design agency – our goal at Amurabi is to make law accessible, actionable and engaging. We work to reconcile users and the law, to ensure access to justice and democracy.
We are a team of doers and problem-solvers, always pushing boundaries to find new ways to bring the law closer to its users. We are determined to reach a systemic impact and truly change the way law is perceived and practiced through a wide diversity of projects.
We work with a great variety of renown and recurring clients, such as Google, Moët Hennessy, The Serpentine Galleries, Perrotin, the CNIL, the ENM (French national school for judges), French Prime Minister Services (DILA), OVH Cloud, Sofia Genetics, Orange, Ubisoft, Maif, Geodis, DILA, Shiseido, EDF, Aviva Investors…
As soon as possible!
Undefined Duration Contract (CDI)
In our beautiful offices (from September on), within FaberNovel historic and beautifully designed building
46 rue Saint Lazarre – 75009 - Paris
Sounds like you?
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain to us in a few lines why legal innovation by design resonates with you and describing a project that you’ve done and are proud of, as well as your CV.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reconciling Users and the Law